Sunday, August 21, 2011

What little boys are made of


What are little boys made of? Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of

So, you guessed it, I am a mom of boys. Three in fact and also a husband and that makes four. I am out numbered four to one. But boy, do I love them!

My husband is a sailor, who is currently deployed and has been for quite some time. I love him more than I ever thought I could love someone. We met Nov 11, 2005 and haven't been apart since. We have been separated more than we have lived together but I love this journey we are on together.

Hayden is one of the smartest kids I know. He is my doer. He can build anything out of nothing. He will be 4 in about a month.

Jayson is very funny and is my thinker. He will ponder and think about everything for hours before ever making a move. He will be 2 in January.

That leaves Zakary. He was born in May, which makes him almost 4 months old. His personality is just starting to emerge. I think he is going to be the sweet, sensitive one. We will see though.

I can't wait for my husband to be home so he can enjoy our sons as much as I do while he is away. We miss him terribly, and can't wait to be one whole family again.

In the meantime, I cook amazing food (according to the husband), quilt, sew anything and everything and will be venturing into a possible WAHM business soon. I am also and avid babywearer. You would be to if you have 3 under 4 and only had 2 hands! I am very into cloth diapering, breastfeeding and allowing my children to be independent to explore the world and find their own way.

Only time will tell what will happen tomorrow. I hope you join me for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment