Sunday, October 16, 2011

The beginning of the end

So, as we are approaching the end of this seemingly endless deployment, Time cannot pass fast enough.  All I know is that we are in the beginning stages of the end.  My kids want their dad back. I want my husband back.  I want a firm day, hour and minute I will get to be in the same time zone as my husband.  But, alas, none of that will ever be known until it happens.  Sigh.

15 days until my hyena cart store opens!!!!!  I am slowly but surly getting things made   So far I have 12 or so listings.  These boys of mine are becoming very needy during the day so I can't normally work until after 7pm or so and I have been staying up rather late to get anything done. I am tired right now.

I am having some reservations about how things are going to sell. We will see though.  I have put my heart and soul into this and I would hate to fail.  But, I was approached by a cloth diapering blogger about being featured in a December event that would create traffic to my facebook page as well as her doing a giveaway/review of my diapers.  I am awfully excited by this opportunity and am quite excited about it.  I hope it pans out and helps me start out strong.  I can't afford to fail....I won't fail!

Oh and my baby is 5 months old (yesterday).  He has two.2.dos teeth.  Where has the time gone?  My husband is not going to know who these kids are when he comes home.  When he left we had 2 (ages 2 and 8 months).  Now we have 3(ages 4, 22 months and 5 months).  I am so ready.  Can you tell?

I have sewing to do.  Peace.love.whatever comes next
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment