Friday, October 28, 2011

Fin

Tomorrow morning at 10:39am, my husband's plane will land and we will be there patiently awaiting to see him walk out of the arrivals gate and back into our lives.  He has been out of Iraq for a week today and it has been magical.  Although, he is still stationed in California there have been phone calls, text messages and video chat that actually works.  I am ecstatic.

Also, sometime in December he will be transferring out here to Virginia and we will all actually live under the same roof for the first time in about 18 months.  I am ready.  That is an understatement.  I have been ready for about a year.

Also, My store opens TUESDAY!  I am also SO excited about that too.  All of my hard work is paying off and I have tons of listings.  I think I will keep an on going stock right now and if I get popular, I will do a weekly/bi-weekly stocking to get people excited!

I have a few last minute touch up household things to get done before the big day...plus I have to sleep....maybe!

    Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment