Thursday, September 8, 2011

Almost a year

So in 4 whole days, my husband will be gone for a whole year. One Year, Three Hundred Sixty Five Days. 365. You get it.  And I, have survived.

I have done it.  I just need to get us through these last few months and all will be well.  Well, until the next deployment.  And we are coming upon sea duty.  Oh and orders, can't forget those.  Sometime in the next few weeks the Navy will be telling us where we will be living for the next 3-4 years.

There are a lot of changes coming for my little medium sized family.  There a lot of things to look forward too coming sooner rather than later.  I feel as if the last year was a majorly long, painfully boring rest period for the craziness that is about to unfold.  Only time will tell what happens next, well that and the Navy.  One thing I know for sure is that I will be getting my husband back from the Army pretty soon and I couldn't be happier!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment