Monday, September 26, 2011

Whirlwind aka the last 10 days

Ok so in the last 10 days, I have decided pocket diapers are for me when I found the greatest pattern ever. Then, I decided I needed to make a few to get the hang of things.  Then, I made a perfect one and decided to submit the pictures to become a licensed seamstress and make to sell.  Then, she told me I was approved and I couldn't be happier.


I am now a licensed Nykibaby One Size Diaper seamtress.

I have established My Hyena Cart store and a Facebook page.

Now, I am working on policies and all the technical stuff now that I have the basics down.  I only plan on doing this part time because lets face it, I have 3 small children, 1 husband who I love and have missed very much this past year, 1 crazy puppy and myself to take care of.  I also have dreams of finishing my degree and becoming an elementary school teacher eventually.  But even then, I can do this on the side if I choose to.

Oh.mi.gosh. I am soo excited.  I think my husband may be also! maybe. It's hard to tell over IM's.

Alright, got lots to do.  Wish me luck.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment